Friday, May 16, 2008

2008 Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs

This is the first time Daily Crossovers joins Influential Blogger's Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs. This the second consecutive year that Influential Blogger is doing this writing project. I have attended last year's awarding ceremony and was so pleased to get to know the new faces emerging in the Philippine blogosphere so I promised myself I will send my list this 2008.

I have some favorite blogs that I would have included in my list but I have to stick to the rules - only blogs that started last July 2007 are qualified to be nominated. So I referred to my Entrecard dashboard, tried to recall the blogs mentioned by my friends, consulted the current list at Influential Bloggers to complete my list. Most of my nominees come from genres close to my heart -- mom blogs, e-commerce, travel, fashion, food. My other nominees made me smile or just plainly intrigued me. Most are from the Philippines, some are not. So here goes...

  1. You Got Tech
  2. Anak ni Kulapo
  3. VintageGent's Menswear Daily
  4. Blissfully Domestic
  5. Money Saving Mom
  6. Manila Foodistas
  7. Blog ni Inday
  8. Dante Remoto
  9. Biyahilo
  10. Gentleman's Gadget

    It's your turn...Nominate your own picks. By the way, RegaloService.com, my favorite full-service online gift shop, is one of the sponsors of this year's Top 10 Emerging Influential Blogs.

11 comments:

BURAOT said...

aba aba aba ababababa?!!!

kasali ako. heheheh. influential ha? ng kalokohan? nyeheheheh!

tenchu!

REG said...

tenchu ren, buraot, for dropping by! :-)

Janette Toral said...

Hi Reggie. Thank you for joining. I noticed that Biyahilo and Gentleman's Gadget are not accessible. Please advise.

Thanks!

REG said...

thank you, janette, for pointing them out. have corrected my links ;-) thanks again! :-)

joey said...

I'm honoured that you've nominated us! :) Thank you so much ♥


Joey of Manila Foodistas

REG said...

hi joey! keep it up :-) thanks for dropping by :-)

Raein said...

Thank you so very much! :D You won't regret voting for us! Thank you!

Richard Macalintal said...

hi...you may try to visit my blog. see if it suits your qualifications. i just started it last week of april and i have growing number of readers....

www.batanggenyo.net

Janette Toral said...

Hi Regg. This is to mark your entry as complete.

See you on August 11. Thank you for supporting this writing project.

Admin said...

Hello :) I hope to see you at Bloggers EB on Monday... :)

Anonymous said...

hi! thanks for including the site in the list